How much do the models cost?
The cost of each model is based upon it’s size and complexity so it is not a straightforward answer. One thing is certain, it will cost a lot less than our competitors. Message us here for a quote.
How long does it take to make and deliver a model?
Models generally take between 3-6 weeks to deliver depending on complexity. Once we have seen your plans we will be able to give an accurate time of delivery. Message us here for a quote.
How long does it take to do a quote?
Most quotes can be turned around in 1-2 days.
Is lighting extra?
Each model comes with basic lighting at no additional cost. To really bring your project to life we highly recommend Interactive Lighting which comes at an additional cost. Interactive Lighting gives you the ability to light up individual units or floors. It is an invaluable tool for demonstrating your development and really brings it to life. Interactive Lighting comes complete with a touchscreen that makes navigating around the development a breeze. Message us here for more details.
What do we need to quote?
PDF’s or AutoCAD
- Overall Site Plan
- Site Elevations
- Floor Plans
- Site Sections if available
- 3D renders if possible (JPG or PDF)
- Preferred Scale of the Model (if known)
- Lighting requirement
- Acrylic Cover requirement
- Flight Case requirement (for travel models)
- Shipping Location
- Delivery Date required
What do we need to build?
- Site Plan (2D AutoCAD)
- All Elevations (2D AutoCAD)
- All Floor Plans (2D AutoCAD)
- Roof Plans (2D AutoCAD)
- All relevant Sections (2D AutoCAD)
- Terrain sections or grading plan if there are level differences (2D AutoCAD)
- A clear indication in the site plan of landscaping, roads, sidewalks and other type of pavement (2D AutoCAD)
- Coloured facades and Material list (2D AutoCAD or PDF)
- 3D renders if available (JPG or PDF)
- Shipping address + name and phone number of contact person
- Logo to put on nameplate in EPS format (or equivalent)